Invisalign® Dentist Austin TX
Invisalign Clear Aligners
Having a proper alignment of teeth is a must if you want an attractive smile. But, unfortunately, not everyone is blessed with straight teeth. If this is the case with you, there is nothing to worry about! Getting Invisalign can solve your issue and enable you to achieve a perfect smile. You just need to book an appointment with us. Our Invisalign dentist in Austin and other professionals are here to help you out in every possible way.
What is an Invisalign?
The Invisalign braces are basically orthodontic devices that are used to move your teeth to the desired position. They are made up of plastic and are transparent in nature. Wearing these braces will not hamper the appearance of your smile in any way. To add on, Invisalign does not have sharp edges that can hurt your gums, inner mouth walls, etc. Going for this option will also let you enjoy several benefits that are missing in the case of other orthodontic treatments.
What are the Benefits of Invisalign?
- Comfort - Firstly, Invisalign is very comfortable if compared with the traditional metal braces. These braces move your teeth in a gradual manner. Therefore, you will have to go through almost no pain or discomfort. As mentioned before, the Invisalign is made of smooth plastic braces and has no sharp edges. So, there is no risk of injuries.
- Appearance - People tend to not opt for braces as they can hamper the appearance of their smile. This is not the case with Invisalign. These braces consist of clear aligners and are transparent or almost invisible. As a result, wearing Invisalign does not ruin the beauty of your teeth. There will be no awkward display of metal chunks that is pretty common if you get traditional braces.
- Effective - You need to know Invisalign yields a better outcome than the other orthodontic options. There is no requirement for you to visit the dental office multiple times. Achieve the smile of your dreams without having to invest much time and effort.
- Clean Mouth - The Invisalign can be removed and put back into place with ease. So, you will have to face no difficulty in brushing, flossing, or executing the other oral hygiene steps. Make sure to maintain a clean mouth if you want to avoid serious dental problems.
Now that you have gathered a clear understanding of the advantages of Invisalign, get yours today at TRU Dentistry Austin.
Who makes a Perfect Candidate for Invisalign?
Not every person makes an ideal candidate for Invisalign braces. Here at Tru Dentistry Austin, our dentist will sit with you and discuss if going for Invisalign can be a perfect choice. We have provided the requirements to fulfill in the pointers below:
- Smoking is a strict “No” after getting Invisalign. You may be aware of the sinister effect of smoking on your overall health. But, you need to realize that smoking can also create stains on the clear aligners in Invisalign, making them look ugly.
- You should follow the instructions prescribed by the dentist. This involves wearing the Invisalign at least 20 hours a day for best outcomes.
- It is necessary for you to have healthy gums and teeth. If there is a serious oral issue, get the problem resolved and then go for Invisalign.
- Invisalign is not an ideal orthodontic option for children. They should get traditional metal braces instead.
Book your appointment at TRU Dentistry
Here at Tru Dentistry Austin, we offer the best quality Invisalign service. All you gotta do is just give us a call and schedule an appointment. Our team of dentists and other professionals will diagnose your problem and handcraft treatment plan that will meet your specific needs. Patient satisfaction is our primary motto. So, the moment your step into our dental office, your need is our number one concern. Call us at (737) 203-8538 today!
Looking to get a straight smile?
Contact to meet an Invisalign® Dentist in Austin, TX today!