Misaligned and crooked teeth not only impact your appearance but also your ability to clean your teeth properly. Your smile is an important aspect of your overall appearance. We already know that a big smile and straight teeth can boost a person’s confidence and well-being. Invisalign is a great way to get a wonderful smile without having to deal with clunky braces. This method has quickly gained popularity and is regarded as the safest and quickest way to achieve straight teeth.
What is Invisalign?
Invisalign is an invisible orthodontics technology that allows you to straighten your teeth for a dazzling smile. Invisalign does not use metal wires like braces and is practically undetectable when worn. Custom-made trays are manufactured for your teeth, and you wear a new tray every few weeks, to gradually straighten your teeth. Visit us for the best orthodontics treatment in Austin, TX, and learn more about the perfect smile with TRU Dentistry Austin.
Invisalign vs. Traditional Braces
Unlike traditional braces, Invisalign is one of the most convenient ways to straighten teeth, requiring patients to make small lifestyle changes to suit the orthodontic treatment. Because the mouth trays are almost invisible, patients wearing Invisalign aligners can straighten their teeth without the embarrassment of metal brackets and wires detracting from the natural appearance of their smile. In addition, unlike braces, which have sharp edges that can scratch or cut the interior of the mouth, the plastic aligners are gentle on the cheeks and gums.
Why should you get Invisalign?
The main advantage of Invisalign is that the aligners are clear and do not require wires or metal devices in your mouth. Furthermore, the aligners are detachable. They also make it easier to wash your teeth and maintain excellent oral hygiene. The following conditions can be treated with Invisalign:
- Teeth gaps
- Crowded teeth due to an open bite
What Are the Advantages of Invisalign?
The progress of orthodontics has resulted in the introduction of several solutions. Giving the benefits of Invisalign a thorough read will help you understand why it may be the best option for you. They are as follows:
- Comfort: Even if you’ve never worn braces, you’re aware of the problems with discomfort. Traditional braces function by applying tension to the brackets and wires to realign the teeth. Tightening the brackets generates soreness until the tension is relieved, resulting in a cycle of suffering. When wearing Invisalign, the person can remove the trays to eat, brush, and floss their teeth. Invisalign reduces the annoyance of pain and scraping against your tongue, face, or gums.
- It is quick and painless: Clear braces near you take almost as long as Invisalign aligners to straighten teeth. Because it is a non-invasive technique, Invisalign is more pleasant.
- Improves self-esteem: Patients with crooked or overcrowded teeth have low self-esteem. Invisalign therapy improves your oral health and gives you a gorgeous smile.
- The aligners are detachable: So you can clean your teeth or floss while wearing them, which improves your dental hygiene.
- You can eat whatever you want: Many orthodontic treatments for teeth straightening prevent the ingestion of sticky, chewy, or hard foods, but with Invisalign, you simply remove the trays and eat whatever you want.
We hope this blog has provided you helpful information. Are you looking for the best Invisalign treatment in Austin, Texas? Visit TRU Dentistry Austin to benefit from our outstanding dental care services. Schedule your appointment today.