The dental industry has become inundated with national brands, regional brands, and local brands. But, how do consumers choose a “dentist near me” as opposed to selecting a brand?
“Dentistry is a very personal experience,” says Reesa Woolf, a new resident to the Austin area. “I recently moved to Austin and the first thing I did was connect with people who have similar interests to me. Once I found people I could trust, I asked for recommendations. That’s how I started my search for a new doctor, dry cleaner, hairdresser and then a dentist near me.”
Not sure what to look for when selecting a dentist? Check out the top 5 factors to consider:
- Level of Care and Comfort. Good dental practices are dedicated to delivering quality care and service in a comfortable setting. You should feel comfortable enough to voice your concerns, talk about your symptoms, and trust that you’re getting the services you need. Whether you suffer from dental anxiety or are simply a little nervous because it’s been a while since your last cleaning – the team at TRU Dentistry Austin is here for you.
- Convenience. You move to a new place and the search begins: “dentist near me,” “dentist 78704,” “best dentist near me,” “dentist near Austin, TX” – the list can go on and on and the results are endless. When it comes to choosing a dentist, convenience is essential, but it’s important to understand the difference between a convenient dentist and one that’s ready to provide a personalized experience. If you’re having trouble deciding, check out the 5 Cs of finding the best dentist for you.
- Insurances Accepted and Cost. In your search for the perfect dentist for you, it’s always a good idea to check that they accept your insurance and offer multiple payment options. Tru Dentistry Austin accepts 16 of the most popular insurance plans. No insurance? No problem! TRU Dentistry Austin is dedicated to providing quality dentistry through a variety of payment options.
- Qualifications. When choosing a dentist, it’s important to know that they are well qualified for the job. You can usually find information about your dentist’s qualifications either through your insurance provider or online. At TRU Dentistry Austin, our team members are not only well qualified but believe in being authentic in all aspects of the practice.
- Emergency Care. Is the dentist your considering available for emergencies? When an emergency happens and you are in pain, you need to see a dentist whether it’s regular business hours or not. It’s important to know that your dentist will be there for you. TRU Dentistry Austin is not an emergency dentist but is an experienced team committed to helping those in need, no matter when the emergency occurs. It’s quality emergency dental care without the emergency cost.
The American Dental Association (ADA) exists to power the profession of dentistry and to assist its members in advancing the overall oral health of their patients. As a result, they work with both national chains and local dentists alike. According to their recent publication, Dental Practice Success, it’s not the brand that’s important to consumers, but rather the entire team of people serving the patient.
Dr. Samantha Hollinger agrees, “We work as a team to support each patient’s needs. We know that people who search for a dentist in the South Lamar area want world-class service and would prefer it from people in their community.”
In addition to Dr. Hollinger, the TRU Dentistry Austin team loves the South Lamar community and vibe.
Come check us out!
2708 South Lamar Boulevard, Suite 100A, Austin, TX 78704 | (737) 203-8538 | [email protected]