We’re here to help you through COVID-19. Whether you’re experiencing a dental emergency or would like to schedule an appointment for any of our dental services – the TRU Dentistry Austin office is open and our team is ready to help.
We continue to monitor this evolving situation very closely and are following guidelines set by theCenters for Disease Control,World Health Organization, and theAmerican Dental Associationto ensure we continue to do all we can to keep our patients, employees, and office safe.
In addition to our strict daily protocols, we’ve implemented the following cleaning and disinfecting procedures to maintain a safe environment.
- We always use medical grade cleaners and disinfectants between each and every patient. TRU sanitizes everything usingEPA-approved disinfectantsspecially designed for use in a healthcare setting to kill viruses, bacteria, and other blood-borne pathogens and following the CDC’sGuidelines for Infection Control in Dental Health-Care Settings.
- As always, all care equipment, treatment tables, tablets, linens, towels, and all surfaces in the treatment rooms are sanitized and disinfected after each patient.
- We have stationed hand sanitizer around the office that we will ask patients to use upon arrival. Additionally, there is hand sanitizer in the reception area and throughout the office, for use as needed.
- As always, team members are washing their hands with soap and water thoroughly between patients. Additionally, the entire dental care team wears protective gear, including gloves, surgical masks, and goggles for eye protection to minimize the risk of transmitting germs.
- We are making sure any team member or patient feeling sick stays home.
- We are asking all patients to call us upon their arrival so that we may continue to maintain social distancing guidelines. Additionally, all patients should arrive alone (without guests).
- Our office will communicate with patients beforehand to ask a few screening questions. Patients will be asked those same questions again upon arrival at the office.
- We have removed all magazines, children’s toys, and so forth from our waiting room to reduce the spread of germs.
- Appointments are being managed to allow for social distancing between patients.
- We are doing our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce wait times, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time.
We’re very prepared with precautions in place to keep our patients and employees safe and provide as much up-to-date information as possible to help protect them against COVID-19.
Thank you from the entire TRU Dentistry Austin family, and stay safe.
For information on precautions you should continue to take at home, please visitCoronavirus (COVID-19).